When you partner with First Class Mortgage, you’re helping bring a good night’s sleep to local families.
More than a decade ago, First Class Mortgage collaborated with CROSS Services to create the Peace of Mind Fund, which provides beds and other financial support to local families in transition. First Class Mortgage is thrilled to match up to $15,000 every year. Since the inception of the program, we have been able to match over $150,000 and over $300,000 raised.
The Peace of Mind Fund aids local residents with housing expenses who are going through a financial loss due to unforeseen health, employment, or family hardship. Part of the funds donated also goes to the Peaceful Dreams Program which helps provide bed frames, mattresses, quilted bedding, and bedtime stories to local children who don’t have a bed and are sleeping on the floor.
How we help
Peace of Mind Financial Assistance provides help with rent payments, utility bills, or sometimes other expenses so that you are able to stabilize housing and employment. CROSS Services focuses funding on short-term situations, with solvable and foreseeable circumstances.
To receive financial assistance:
- You will need to complete an application, available at CROSS Services or via email
- You will need to provide supporting documentation regarding your request
- When your application and supporting documentation are complete, your request will be reviewed by a committee to determine your eligibility
- Financial assistance is awarded on a case-by-case basis
- The process may take up to two weeks
CROSS Services provides programs for individuals and families living in:
- Maple Grove
- Outreach Programs in St. Michael and Albertville
Established by First Class Mortgage
First Class Mortgage has been an active community partner since it opened its doors in 2006. They are proud sponsors of Maple Grove Days, Maple Grove Half Marathon, Deep Freeze Dunk for Haiti, Fall Festival on Main, Holidays at Arbor Lakes, and Comedy on the Green. They also support the Rotary Club, Arbor Lakes Business Association, and the Lions Club.